Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Partnering Mishap.....

Last week the most embarrassing thing happened to me in my partnering class:
My teacher always picks a girl to show the rest of the class the combination he just made up and for the first time in a while, he actually picked me. I was amazed! And, not to mention, very excited. So, everything was going very well and I was doing well. Then, I kicked him in his privates! Very graceful. I was so utterly and completely embarrassed! I could not believe what I just did. I told him, “I’m so sorry!”, and he just replied with a quick, “It’s alright.” We just continued with the combination and every one was cracking up. The company members, my classmates, everyone. I was just thankful that my director was not there, watching. That would have been ten times worse!
I'm sure you've all had some little embarrassing moment like this.........let's just hope i don't have another one anytime soon.
Keep Pointeing,
Charlotte

1 comment:

none said...

Hi Charlotte!
You have a very nice blog. Everyone makes occasionalsilly mistakes like this in class. I'm sure it will be something you'll look back on and laugh about in the future.

Selly
http://www.danceoutlook.com