Friday, March 28, 2008

First blog post!

Hey guys!! Welcome to It's a Ballet Thing!!
Hopefully you guys are gonna enjoy this just as much as I do!
So here it goes:

Welll..this summer I am going to CPYB ( http://www.cpyb.org/ ) , and I seriously cannot wait!!
My only concerns are that I won't get partnering or get into a good level. For those of you who don't know, you don't audition for CPYB, you just send in a form and then when you get there you have a placement class. One advantage of this is that they put you in a level according to ability not age. I have only been taking ballet for 3 years, but I feel like I have caught up pretty fast. After only one year i started pointe, while some of you may think this is a little too soon I felt I caught on much faster then, say, a 10-year-old. Well I just thought I would write an essay for my first post so here it is! =]
Keep Pointeing,

Charlotte

No comments: